Monday, May 18, 2009

Go, Diego Go....



I have lost Josie, maybe forever.  I used to be impressed that my barely two year old would watch an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Last week she was introduced to Dora and Diego.  She loves them more than the air she breathes.  Instead of impressed that she'll watch one episode, I now have to listen to her wail when I end a marathon of Dora and Diego episodes.  And she doesn't even mind watching the same episode over and over.  This is unfamiliar territory because Liv never sat still enough to watch a whole episode of anything until she met Hannah Montana about two years ago.  I took the picture of her on the couch during a recent marathon, not only was she totally unaware that I was in the room--she was sitting like a real classy lady....the other picture is Josie eating a donut and really enjoying the glaze!

In other news, we cleaned out the garage this weekend, it looks great and is organized.  I didn't have the forethought to take a before picture so an after picture really wouldn't have the same impact.  My hydrangea finally bloomed.  And most excitingly, we will be spending Memorial day weekend doing the next phase of bathroom remodel.  Bye bye two tone wall and laminate floor....

No comments: