Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Time with Kris and Teddy

I'm a little late with this post, but I've been busy. I had the last week of first grade with Liv and then this week has been crazy with both girls at home all day. We've been swimming, and librarying, and Gymboreeing, and crafting--and this is only Thursday.

But, I digress. Kris and Teddy's birthdays are close enough that we always do combo celebration. This year the ladies chose L'Italiano for dining location--excellent choice. Significant others were also included and I got to wear a shiny dress and drink two glasses of wine. Successful evening all the way around. Teddy's actual birthday was Monday, so she and Alan came over and I made dinner. Teddy even got to eat off the coveted Happy Birthday plate. I'm pretty sure that was the best gift she got...




No comments: