Friday, July 3, 2009

Kid City=Fun



Shreveport Community Church spent close to 2 trillion dollars to build Kid City. Source of info=my back pocket. I mean this place is nice. There's a coffee shop with really cute furniture that proudly brews Starbucks coffee, an awesome kids auditorium, movie theater, arcade and this 40 foot tall indoor playground climby thing. There so many different ways to go in this thing--it's like a create your own adventure book, never the same story twice. I took my kids and Robyn took hers on Wednesday. Robyn and I played with the babies for a while and went all through this thing--it really is fun! After that, we got coffee and the big kids helped the little kids. The best part you ask? It's inside and open twelve hours a day and it's free. We will definitely g back--it's a perfect way to play and avoid the heat! I wish I had more pictures, but I couldn't get the kids to be still for long enough...

No comments: