Sunday, July 19, 2009

Anniversary weekend



Our wedding anniversary was July 15th and we did our usual weekend in Dallas with no kiddos to celebrate. We had a great time just being together. Not one time did I have to change a diaper or help anyone into a carseat or cut up bites of food or watch the Wonder Pets. Friday night we went to IKEA, which is an event all by itself and then had great sushi at a place called RA. Saturday we shopped and ate all day. We had the best burgers and watermelon tea at Twisted Root Burger Co. I had the avocado cheddar chipotle burger with sweet potato fries. This place gives you a celebrity name as an order number--Kevin was Morgan Freeman. I had never noticed their uncanny resemblance. Shopped some more, ate some more. Sunday we had breakfast pool side and a swim before heading back home. It was nice to get home and see my ladies....

Kevin~I love you!

No comments: