Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lowe's = Josie's Playground

We Denlers go to Lowe's so frequently that Josie knows the store like the back of her hand.  Which has been attached to her for over 2 years now, so she's pretty familiar with it.  She has fave areas, these include:  the lighting/fan aisle, the garden fountains in the nursery, the door section where she goes in and out of the doors for as long as she's allowed (picture her saying goodbye through one door and coming through another side and saying hello 2,000 times), and the bathtub section.  Here she is in a pedestal tub, using the sprayer thing like a phone.  She's a funny girl...

In other news, the bathroom is being taped and floated as I speak.  I dare not try snap pics of that b/c my husband is frustrated and saying bad words.  He's never done this before and is relying on internet tutorials to pick up the tricks of the trade......so, yea.

On a bright note, Kevin has finally come to grips with the fact that the camera I lost is not gonna get unlost.  He went camera shopping and found a suitable replacement, so hopefully this week we can pick that up and I can go back to picture taking with a camera as opposed to using Kevin's camera phone and emailing the pics to myself.

Liv and I did some crafting this afternoon, so stay tuned....pics included!

No comments: