Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Argh!--Revised...






So, I've been trying to post this for four days now, but I am having a problem uploading pictures--all seems to be going well and then I get a "bad request" error. This has never happened before and I'm not doing anything differently other than the pictures I wanna upload were taken with my new camera but I can't see why that would be the problem. And I've got big things going on, man.

There's Success Night at Liv' school--we got to see an overview of her work of the year. Her progression and reading and writing has been amazing. The other highlight of that evening was cleaning out her desk and finding 10 socks shoved in the back--a picture would really b effective here, for instance. Yes, an entire week's worth of socks have been held captive, thankfully they are clean and resting comfortably back at home. I also had some pics of the current state of the bathroom--which is mid float. I went to Burlington to look at baby stuff with Kris, and Josie went with us since she was a baby not too long ago and surely had valuable input. She enjoyed crawling in the storage bins under the strollers, while cute not very helpful. My cannas are finally blooming and I took pics of them early in the a.m. and Josie helped me out by playing cutely in her jammies on the big tree swing. I realize none of these events are too exciting, which is exactly why I felt the need for pictures to spice it up a bit....

Anyway, this week we are busy. Between trips to the library and Gymboree and school field trips and SYTYCD dinner parties and swim parties and my girl day in Texarkana and whatever the weekend brings, I hope I can figure out my uploading problems and have something more visually entertaining for the next blog....

No comments: