Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Great Camera Debacle...

is resolved!!! We got a new camera, I think it is my old camera's younger, smarter cousin. So, using it is very similar and it has almost double the megapixels, but still isn't so fancy that using it overwhelms me.....super happy and looking forward to getting my kids back in the habit of having every moment captured on film. The only event that I missed taking pics at was Liv's Bulldog Bash at school. There were a million bouncy things, cake walk, food, dodgeball, a cake walk, and a huge silent auction. Liv had a ton of fun and I won a soccer statue that Liv thinks is a trophy commemorating her soccer greatness. I also won an exclusive party for Liv to go on with the first grade teachers--two kids from each class and the teachers will go to the Duck Pond and play and eat pizza. I got one pic on my cell phone before it died and it is of Liv walking to the Bash....let your imaginations run wild with everything else that could have been photographed!

Ugh...now I can't even find that one....at least this will be the last blog w/o photos, right?

No comments: