Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birthday beginnings...

Because I am obviously super excited about Liv's birthday, here is another blog about it--my third one I think, and this is all before her actual party where the really fun stuff will happen...So, we made cupcakes for Liv's class last night (you can see those in picture #1), then this morning my mom came over to deliver her birthday present to Liv--a cash register that she has had her eye on for months,  I also wrote on our front window a birthday message for everyone to see.  Liv thought that my mom just happened to drive by the house this morning and she only stopped by b/c of the sign and she just happened to have a wrapped present for Liv in her car.  Funny.  Liv also got to open one present from us.  She picked the prettiest bag and I was glad b/c it contained her lamest present--a HSM beach towel.  Actually, the towel is really cute but with no beach trips in the works and having already received the cash register of her dreams, Liv was a little unexcited, but she still said thanks and asked if she could also use it as a blanket.  The last picture is Liv with some school friends on the playground, after the cupcakes had been passed out.  I know what you're thinking...no way are we burned out on Liv's birthday--give us more!!  But you'll have to wait, b/c as of now, you're up to date!!



No comments: