Monday, August 17, 2009

Big Cedar

So, my delay in posts is largely due to be on vacation...I'm gonna give you the full story, but in parts so I can include lots of pictures of the family in action...but here's a preview: We went to Big Cedar (a really cool resorty type place in the Ozarks, just outside of Branson) on Thursday and stayed through Sunday. During that time we logged thousands of swim hours at about seven different pools, went to the Butterfly Palace, toured Dogwood Canyon and went horseback riding. We stayed at the Roaring River lodge and had so much space. We had a two bedroom, two bath place with a full kitchen and living room connecting the two.

We got to go as guests of my mom, who went with us. So much fun for me hang with my mom and my kids and my husband for so much quality time. Saturday night my mom even stayed with the kids so I could have a date night....but I'm getting ahead of myself. More to come soon....

And Mom, thanks so much for taking us--we had a blast!!

No comments: