Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Daily Show





The Denler Estate is soon undergoing a bathroom remodel.  The brick pavers are gonna be the floor and the shower will be done in 4x4 bone colored tiles with a glass mosaic accent stripe.  I am so excited to see the completed project I can hardly wait.  We are replacing everything new vanities with vessel sinks, new walls, new paint, new lighting--not a single thing that is in the bathroom now will be there when we're done.  Wish us luck, it's our only bathroom and it is a ton of work to do in a long weekend.  Thankfully, we do have some help lined up.  Beau and Alan--this means you.  Liv's first soccer game is this Saturday and she is so excited she could explode at any second.  She's really gonna flip out in the morning when I tell her I got Jonas Brother 3-D movie tickets for tomorrow night.  Just trying to earn that Mother of the Year award.  On the mornings that Josie wakes up first she loves to wake up her sister.  This morning she wanted to go night-night with her sister.  It will be sweet when she's a little bigger and they can have have sister slumber parties.  In the last picture I was excited because Josie was getting to wear a Spring dress and sandals.  Before I took the picture I told her to be fancy and that is what I got--too funny!!

No comments: