Friday, February 5, 2010

That's 'Queen Booty', to you...

Josie got a few new hooded towels for Christmas that she loves, so at the end of bathtime it is always a big deal for her to choose between using her Dora or Disney Princess towel.  Last night, the princess towel was the winner.  Kevin did her bath and when I brought in the towel I asked Josie who each princess was so she could show off the names she has been working to learn (as we're pretty sure this will be required knowledge to get into a quality preschool).  Things started so well...first, we had Snow White and then Cinderella.  The last princess is Sleeping Beauty and when we got to her, Josie excitedly proclaimed, "That's Princess Booty--just like me!".  So, by default, I am Queen Booty...and I expect to be addressed as such in all of our future encounters.  

No comments: