Friday, September 25, 2009

Updates at the Estate

I get so far behind with my blog updates that I get overwhelmed and don't post anything..a vicious cycle I realize. We've had a busy month. My bathroom--you know the only one I have that has been in a state of at least semi remodel/construction zone for 2 years is now 95% done. This even includes brushing my teeth in the bathroom, something we had to do in the kitchen for four months. I am really excited and proud about that. Then we got crazy and had someone pour us a 13x15 concrete patio in our backyard. This marks the first time ever that my husband has ever paid someone to do a job that he could have done himself. So, I am kinda proud of that too. He is about 95% done building a pergola over the patio, which is super nice...all we need now is to assemble our new grill and score some awesome new patio furniture. Also this month, I've turned 30 and Liv turned 7. Liv started her, I think, 4th soccer season and Josie will begin a MDO program next week. So I have soccer blogs and home remodel blogs and MDO blogs and birthday blogs and that I really want to do...I'm gonna try to get better about posting! For now, check out my family's feet...well, our right feet anyway. We left our mark in our new patio....

No comments: