Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Liv Turns 8

Well, I have an 8 year old on my hands.  Liv turned 8 on September 24th, and we had our 3rd annual slumber party.  The cupcakes on top were the cupcakes that I made for Liv's class, and she choose strawberry ice cream cupcakes for her party.  Also, you can't really tell, but I loved her candles that spelled her name.  Anyway, we had lots of friends and family for the party, and then 6 girls all together spent the night.  Fun was had by all, and the girls were super proud to have set a new late night record.  Liv reported that they went to sleep at 2:37 am.  Perfect.  I also included a picture of the McKee's because Daddy and Baby McKee are making the same exact hilarious face.  Kris--feel free to snag that!  So, the birthday was a success, and Liv has complete her thank you notes.  Thanks to everyone that helped us celebrate!







No comments: