Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wherein the white boxes take over my life...

So, in the space of a few weeks, my family has been transformed from PC to Mac.  100% Mac.  We meant to buy the mini--to be used mainly as a home entertainment center for streaming movies.  Once we got that, we realized it was pretty fun to use the TV as a monitor, which 'required' us to get Apple's wireless keyboard and track pad.  We thought we were done there.  But then!  Then I had a team building meeting at work that turned my competitive and memory skills to good use.  I won the exercise, but had no idea the prize was going to be an iPad!!  Yes, my job gave me an iPad!  For five minutes of effort!  Most profitable day of work EVER!  Have I also mentioned that Kevin and I have iphone 4s on order.  So, August 2010 is going down as Mac Month.  You're welcome, Steve Jobs, enjoy dinner on us....

No comments: