Monday, March 23, 2009

Pictures, get your new pictures!




Alright folks, it is almost 1 am and I meant to just get online for a minute to Google a quick termite question--but that was at 11:15.  So, if I ramble, use run on sentences, stop being entertaining--please forgive me.  It's been a little while since I've blogged, I'm gonna try to hit the high spots and not leave anything out.  Since we spoke last, I became the nomad bather.  Many a Shreveportian arrived home to find one of my clan in their bathtub.  For 2 whole weeks we had to take baths away from home due to the Bathroom Remodel of '09.  In the beginning, this job was mostly just about tiling the shower and updating the fixtures.  In the end, it became a plumbing update, bathtub and sheetrock replacing, tile installing, and fixture update.  We are bathing at home again and everything is great. Big high fives to everyone whose house I bathed, especially the Stewarts and Trey.  High fives also to Beau (Beau is the red head exuding boyish charm sitting in the new bathtub below)and Alan who logged some serious man hours in my bathroom--thanks guys!   Liv is still soccering--minus a small break to have a vacay weekend with Grandma in Dallas.  They rode the train over there and then went ice skating, to the aquarium, saw an IMAX movie, took a carriage ride and ordered room service.  Hard to tell who had a better time!  Liv is also super busy with first grade.  We had our first research paper due a couple of weeks ago, Liv's chosen topic was the Bowhead whale.  Still waiting to get that grade back.  In other news, Josie had first toenail polish and loved it--definitely gonna be a girly girl.  We are busy planning Josie's 2nd birthday party.  It'll be a garden themed party.  Other than those types of decorations there won't be a lot of garden themed activities, the kids are 2 after all.  I have recently become obsessed with the Twilight series of books.  Like, I read all 4 books in a week and these ain't your average picture book.  They all 600-750 pages.  Anyway, my sweet husband (who doesn't understand the joy of reading) surprised me last weekend with a life size poster of Edward hanging in our bedroom (I was sick and that was his way to help).  The DVD also came out and he got that for me while I was having a girls day in Jefferson with Dani.  Love that support.  Anyway, that seems like all that's been going on lately.  At least everything that's coming to me now.  If I've missed anything, I'm sure it will be brought to my attention soon :).  Lots of random pictures from just every day stuff--Josie being a bathroom helper, Liv doing some serious soccer running, and the Denler and Stewart kids hanging (Ryleigh most literally) out.  Alright, I have six hours until Momma has to clock back in and begin the school morning routine....I'm outta here!













No comments: