Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve

I took zero pictures on NYE.  We were separated so that was probably why.  We got a fantastic array of fireworks, and then the plan for the evening was for me and Liv to go to the Rhynards house to hang with them and the Stewarts.  Josie was gonna be in bed, and Kevin was sick and didn't feel like doing anything.  We tried to do some fireworks before Liv and I left--just some sparklers and a roman candle, but Josie thought that was a pretty horrible idea, so it was short lived.  After she went to bed, Liv and I left.  We ate hot dogs and played Rock Band and lit fireworks until 1 am.  Liv was asleep before we left the neighborhood.  When we got home she asked me if it was ok if she went straight to sleep, as though I would have picked that time as ideal for a good room cleaning.  She was so tired but proud that she got to stay up so late.  She is still playing catch up from her late night.....

I think that catches everyone up on the Denlers....Liv is out of school this week so we have been trying to stay busy--lots of wagon rides, Sci-Port, slumber parties, pizza night, science experiments, and trampoline jumping....

No comments: