Monday, April 25, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge...3 months later


My life has been crazy...(see previous post).  So, I'm gonna do some quick posts, with mostly pictures to get caught up...and hopefully stay caught up!  We went to Great Wolf Lodge at the very end of January--and kept it a total surprise until we were on the interstate heading to Dallas.  Liv had a basketball game that morning, and we had the car packed ahead of time so we could leave straight from the gym.  Check out the reveal:

If there are two video links, sorry I can't get one to delete--I'm not sure why the video was posted twice.  Anyway, Liv was crazy excited.  From there I took almost zero pictures.  Mostly because having an electronic device near that much water seemed like a bad plan but here's what I got:





1 comment:

Ree said...

OMG been missing your blog. I know you're busy but you have lots of news. I miss the pics.
Lub
Yo Mom