Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Camera is Busted...We Can't Have Nice Things


My camera was totally fine, then I charged the battery and now it won't come on at all.  Perfect.  This limits my pictures to things taken with Kevin's Iphone.  Great.  I've only had this camera for a year, so there really is no excuse for this and I don't want to spend any money to fix it or on another camera since I didn't do anything to break this one.  For now, my master plan is to do nothing and hope that the camera magically rights itself and I can carry on with my usual photo taking business.  


Anyway, since I've last blogged things have been pretty usual for us.  Kevin pulled through his tonsillectomy with only a few brushes with death.  Actually, he did better than I thought--after Day 5, he took himself off all pain meds and has been fine since.  Olivia wrapped up second grade last Thursday (finally) and finished the year with A's in every class.  It's crazy to me that we just got out of school and Target is setting their back to school stuff out already.  But such is life for the year round student, I suppose.  Josie is currently obsessed with Toy Story so we regularly go to infinity and beyond with her.  I am good--love my job still and have taken over the ad campaigns for Austin, TX.  I really like being responsible for something and the people whose campaigns I manage think I am awesome.  


Kevin and I will be celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary next week, and we'll go to Dallas next weekend for some adult celebration.  Everyone get your IKEA orders in now!


We are also trying to formulate a serious plan to finish up remodel work of our current Estate, so we can find a bigger one.  Exciting!  We have been finishing up some landscaping work outside, have a little stuff to do in the bathroom and Liv's room, and then the kitchen is last big project.  Hopefully, by next Spring we'll have this baby on the market....


Today's pics are things that Kevin has taken from his phone this weekend.  Liv hasn't been here, so they are all Josie....

No comments: